Ten2 Gallery & Art Cafe
102 Castle Street Hinckley
LEICS LE10 1DD
T: 01455 636339
Mon to Sat 9 am till 5 pm
Why professional custom framing can make good art stunning
When faced with the question of whether to buy a frame from a department or craft store or pay a little more and have your artwork professionally framed, it can matter greatly, especially if the piece you intend to frame has any sort of value or is of a specific dimension. The additional cost of having it done right is well worth it.
The benefits of custom framing:
• No force fitting resulting in odd sized borders. Custom framing allows perfect symmetry
• Unlimited choices in moulding and mounting to perfectly compliment the piece
• High quality, acid-free materials provide protection for your art and help keep preserve it for years to come
• Adds value to your artwork
• Specialist, professional advise and assurance that the framing suits the particular type of art, for example a canvas should not be framed in the same way as a pastel painting
OVER 400 FRAMES
At the Ten2 we can provide you with the answer to all your picture framing needs.
With over 400 different mouldings to choose from, traditional to contemporary,
metal to wood, you are sure to find something to suit you.
So whether it's a certificate, cross stitch, oil painting, football shirt, poster or print, or just a card mount you want cutting, call in to discuss your framing needs.
Most framing is done within the week, and we will always try to accommodate urgent needs.
Rose Allinson, joint proprietor of the Ten2, has over 15 years of experience in framing, and specialises in that unusual, hard to frame items - she loves a challenge!
The Art Studio
Ten2 Gallery and Art Cafe
102 Castle Street Hinckley LEICS LE10 1DD
T: 01455 63633901455 636339 E: email@example.com